- she weighs 17.5 lbs.
- she still only has the two bottom teeth. i keep checking for more, but none so far.
- she is really great at sitting up. i have even seen her get to a sitting position from laying on her belly. you go girl!
- if she ends up on her belly, she will scoot herself all around by pushing herself backwards. and she has been pushing up to her knees and rocking! whoa, look out, she's gonna crawl before i'm ready!
- she has been trying lots of new foods like zucchini, sweet potatoes, yogurt and avocado. the verdict is still out on some of them, but at least she's trying them.
- she LOVES to talk. she says da da da alot. toby swears she is saying dada. there really isn't any momma talk at all :( she also makes a good "r" sound, so she may be trying to say roro.
- she goes to bed around 7 each night and wakes up between 6 and 7 every morning. and she is always happy when she wakes up. she will just talk to herself in her crib until you come and get her. and boy, is she happy to see me in the morning. her face just lights up. it is really rare that this little girl is ever unhappy.
- she has had 3 ear infections since april. poor thing. i really hate it when she gets sick because you can tell she is miserable. she isn't her normal happy self and she spikes a fever and can't sleep good. we are going to talk to the doctor about it on monday.
- her brother can always make her laugh. she is the first one he wants to see when he wakes up and she waits for him to come hang out with her. two peas in a pod, these kids of mine.
this is her brother making her laugh