happy half-birthday baby g...
can you believe she is 6 months old today? i can't. time flies. we certainly are having fun.
- she weighs 14lbs, 9oz.
- she has two teeth coming in on the bottom. she's only bit me once. good girl.
- she is no longer interested in eating rice cereal, oatmeal or applesauce. we still try every once in a while, but it always seems to come right back out.
- momma can't keep up (apparently, i'm no longer the dairy queen...maybe just the dairy princess now) so she gets formula now too. she never even gave it a second glance, pretty much eased into it seamlessly. are you surprised? i'm not.
- she rolls over onto her belly a lot now. in fact, she was sleeping on her side two nights ago when i checked on her before i went to bed and when she woke up in the morning, she was on her belly. she probably slept that way most of the night. if she's anything like her momma, she'll love to sleep on her belly.
- she will lay in her crib and talk to herself in the morning until momma is ready to go get her. when i get there, she is ALL smiles!
- she can imitate most sounds that we make and loves to talk.
- she has started to give kisses. you know, the open-mouthed kind. once, she even licked roman's face. he didn't mind, he thought it was funny.
- she loves to be in her activity center...i think it has something to do with being upright and able to see what's going on. nosy nellie we've got on our hands!