she was born on 11/11/11 and turns 11 months on 10/11/12. kinda cool. so bittersweet...she's growing up and i love all the new things she is doing, but she's my baby, dangit! stay little! here's what she's up to these days...
- she weighs 19 1/2 lbs.
- she pulls up on anything and has even taken a few steps with the aid of her "walker".
- she still only has 6 teeth. but she can eat the heck outta some cheerios with the 6 she's got.
- speaking of cheerios...sister can put some away...they are her favorite snack!
- she's still a really good sleeper. most nights it is 11 or 12 hours. she doesn't really nap well in the afternoon at daycare, but at home on the weekends, she will take 2 or 3 hour naps. i've gotta be careful with those though because if she sleeps too late, she has a hard time going to bed.
- she still doesn't have much hair. but it is starting to get a little thicker in the back and curls a little bit too (yippee!)
- i absolutely LOVE when she laughs. her little nose wrinkles up and her bottom lip moves off to the side and you can see all her teeth. kinda like in this picture below. love it...