Thursday, January 5, 2012

Holiday Photo Overload

Let me start with a few apologies...

1. I'm sorry this took so long.
2. I'm sorry I put so many pics in one post.
3. In the name of saving time, I'm not really giving this post the time it deserves, but considering that as soon as we got back from Christmas vacation my back went out and I start back to work on Monday...this might not have gotten done at all unless I did it this way.

Now back to regularly scheduled blogging...

Here's our holidays all wrapped up in 187 photos. Here's how it went down...11.5 hour trip up to DE (the kids did great!)...a few days at Mimi's...Christmas afternoon down to Mommom Teat's...then to Mommom's for a few days...13 hour drive home (the kids did great, momma and poppa, notsomuch)

Santa was really good to all of us and we are so grateful for the time spent with family. I just wish it could have been longer. I always do.

P.S. Here is the link to my YouTube page so you can see a few videos that we took over the holidays.


















































































































1 comment:

Krista said...

LOVE all the photos! Also, am incredibly happy that Roman liked the hat so much!

Loved seeing you guys even though it was just for a few hours! Good luck back going back to work! xoxox