Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks

okay, so i'm a little late, but honestly, i was sooooo tired last night after decorating at work and then eating far more than my share of starch at dinner, i couldn't even think about blogging. so, here i am with my thanksgiving post, a day late. better than never, right? i have so much to be thankful for this thanksgiving...here are just a few things.



  1. my family. i have an incredible husband and the most amazing son a girl could ask for. honestly.
  2. the family that i didn't get to choose. God couldn't have given me a better family. i love to hang out with them, they make me laugh a lot and i enjoy every moment we get to spend together.
  3. my health.
  4. very supportive friends.
  5. a great job.
  6. a cozy warm home.
  7. the chance to grow and be a better person through experiences in my life.
  8. the technology to keep in touch and share my life with my far away family that i miss terribly.
  9. a warm soft bed to lay in at night (especially last night).
  10. hugs and kisses from my husband. oh how i've needed them lately.
  11. warm water for a shower (last year we went without hot water for a week!)
  12. starbucks peppermint mocha (yum).
  13. weekend naps with roman.
  14. elastic waistband pants for nights and weekends.
  15. la hacienda lunches with the girls.
  16. crafting. what a great way to be creative and feel like you might have a little talent!
  17. the way that God sends people into my life that he knows i need in my life.
  18. roman's kisses and hugs....quite plentiful lately... : )
  19. financial security.
  20. duke the dog. he has adapted to all changes in our family since he came into our lives 8 years ago and fits like a glove. a soft cozy white glove.
  21. candles that smell like food.
  22. a target within 2 miles of my house.
  23. peanut butter, without it my child would starve.

i'm sure there is a lot more i could list here, but this is a good start...you get the idea, right.

i hope all of you (all 3 of you...ha ha) had a great Thanksgiving and continue to feel grateful for all the blessings in your life.

No comments: